We specialize in Disease and Insect controls for your Trees and Shrubs. We offer annual maintenance programs tailored specially for you property. Because no properties are identical we don’t offer packages with monthly charges instead services are billed as applied. A complete program would include Fertilization, Disease and Insect treatments and end with a leaf shield application to protect your shrubs during winter. Please setup an estimate so we may walk the property with you and review the recommended treatments.
We practice Plant Health Care (PHC)
PHC is the combination of Integrated Pest Management with Best Management Practices. By identifying issues that negatively affect the landscape we can often correct or reduce problems before they happen. We look at plant selection and location, irrigation, mulching, pruning, maintenance and sanitation practices. Simply ignoring any deficiencies in this areas and applying chemical or nutrient applications is counterproductive. These issues can severely stress and damage your landscape causing plants to be more prone to insect and disease. Every time we visit your property we evaluate these areas and bring any recommendations to your attention. This combined with a complete treatment program ensures maximum health of Tree and Shrubs. Remember your landscape is an investment and the goal is to increase the value of that investment by promoting a healthy attractive landscape.
Complete Treatment Program:
- Spring Root Fertilization (March-May) Promotes growth and enhanced blooms high Nitrogen slow release over 6 months.
- Spring Oil Spray (March-May) Controls insects that over winter on ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Foliage Spray (April-June) Controls early chewing insects.
- Summer Shrub Spray (June-July) Broad-spectrum insecticide controlling the most common insects.
- 2nd Shrub Spray (July-August) Broad spectrum insecticide controlling the most common insects.
- Fall Oil Spray (Sept-Nov) Controls insects that over winter on ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Fall Root Fertilization (Sept-Nov) Promotes healthy root systems low nitrogen over 6 months.
- Anti-Desiccant Spray (November) Reduces winter burn and injury on evergreens.